Saturday, January 23, 2010

Things That Matter

I thought maybe a blog would be a good way to document how God is working in my (or our, if Chris decides to participate along the way) life. I have tried journals before, but never really stuck with it (this is classic me). Considering how much faster it is for me to type, I figured that perhaps I would do better using this medium.

My plan is to use it as a prayer journal, a Bible Study thoughts journal, and just an overall spiritual journey journal. I am hoping to stick with it so that I may look back and see how God has answered prayers, led us to decisions, shown us direction, convicted us, and so forth. I am keeping it separate from our family blog, as I am not sure this will ever go public. For now it is just for us. Simply a way to give praise, thanks, cry out, or just document things that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment